Drinkwaard Marine is located in Sliedrecht and easily accessible, by car, by water or by train.
Directions by road
For your GPS:
- Baanhoek 152
- 3361 GN Sliedrecht
- The Netherlands
- Gate coordinates: 51.824693 - 4.737380
- A15 between Gorinchem and Papendrecht or vice versa; take exit 24 Sliedrecht-West.
- From Papendrecht, turn right immediately after the exit. From Gorinchem, after the exit, turn left at the traffic lights, cross the highway, then the first road on the right.
- Then at the first roundabout take the second exit, straight on at the next roundabout. Then turn left onto the dike.
- You will find us after 400 meters on your right, see the Drinkwaard Marine sign.
Directions by boat
Coordinates of the landing stage: 51.824241 - 4.736293 or 51°49.456' N - 4°44.173' E
Drinkwaard is located on the Beneden Merwede between Gorinchem and Dordrecht:
- Sailing from Gorinchem, keep right on the Boven Merwede and enter the Beneden Merwede. After exactly 10 kilometers you will pass under a railway bridge. You keep to the right bank, the jetty is in an open harbor 400 meters after the bridge. There is an advertising column with the text Drinkwaard on the wall.
- Sailing from Dordrecht on the Beneden Merwede, you cross the road bridge of the N3. Drinkwaard is located exactly 2 kilometers after the bridge on the left side of the waterway. You will see an advertising column with the text Drinkwaard on the shore.
Click here for a printable PDF document with the directions by boat.
Red cross indicates landing stage: